旅行回来后,不妨试着用英语把自己的见闻与朋友们说一下。下面是本站小编给大家整理的英语简单的对话,供大家参阅!
英语简单的对话:搭飞机回家
Todd: OK, Victor, tomorrow you're flying home.
维克多,明天你要搭飞机回家。
Victor: Yes, that's correct.
是的,没错。
Todd: OK. So, are you afraid of flying?
你害怕坐飞机吗?
Victor: No, flying's fine.
不,做飞机挺好。
Todd: Really. Back home, for your job, do you fly?
真的。回到家,你会因为工作而搭飞机吗?
Victor: No, I drive to work and to different assignments.
不,我工作需要开车去不同的地点。
Todd: OK, you never have to fly to go to conventions or other cities or stuff like that.
好的,你从来不用不用搭飞机去开会,或是出国?
Victor: Once or twice each year I do fly to go to conventions connected with my work.
每年一次或两次我会搭飞机出差开会。
Todd: OK. Um, tomorrow you have a really long flight.
好的,明天你要坐很长时间的飞机。
Victor: That's correct.
是的。
Todd: It's probably what about 15 hours
大约15小时。
Victor: From Narita to Washington DC is 12 hours in the air.
从成田机场坐飞机到华盛顿需要12小时。
Todd: So how do you pass the time on the plane?
那么你如何在飞机上打发时间呢?
Victor: On the plane I like to sleep as much as possible.
我喜欢在飞机上尽可能多地睡觉。
Todd: OK. Do you take medication or just have a beer or..?
好的。你靠吃药还是喝点儿酒来入睡?
Victor: No, no. I don't take any medication. I just, I tend to stay up late the day before so that I'm so tired I'll want to sleep on the plane.
不。我不吃药。我只是在搭飞机前一天睡得晚点,这样我在飞机上就会觉得很累很想睡觉。
Todd: Well, good strategy and I hope you have a good flight.
哇,好策略,希望你明天旅途愉快。
英语简单的对话:英国村庄
Todd: OK. Hello!
你好!
Steven: Hello, there!
你好!
Todd: How are you doing today?
你今天好吗?
Steven: Pretty good.
很好。
Todd: Could you please introduce yourself!
请你介绍一下自己!
Steven: Yeah! My name is Steven. And I come from the north of England.
好的。我的名字叫史蒂文。我来自英格兰北部。
Todd: Oh, really! Where in the north of England?
真的吗!北英格兰的哪里?
Steven: A little village called Gawsworth.
一个名叫Gawsworth的小村庄。
Todd: Mm-hm. Is it a big place?
村庄大吗?
Steven: No, it's about 10,000 people I think.
不大,大概有1万人口。
Todd: Oh, really! Do you go back there often?
真个!你经常回去吗?
Steven: Not so often. The last time I went back was Christmas.
我不经常回去。我上次回去是圣诞节。
Todd: Oh, really! OK. Did you have a good time?
真的!你在那儿而过得怎么样?
Steven: Yeah, it was very nice. I saw old friends and family and did the usual Christmas things.
我在那儿过得很好。我见了朋友和家人,过了一个愉快的圣诞节。
Todd: What actually are the usual Christmas things?
圣诞节具体要做什么?
Steven: Oh, I guess, uh, a lot of eating and a lot of drinking and a lot of laughing. Just general fun and games I guess.
圣诞节,我们大快朵颐,畅饮豪饮,大声欢笑。我们还有圣诞节的欢乐气氛和小游戏。
Todd: How many of your family members still live in this town?
你还有多少家庭成员住在那里。
Steven: Well they don't mum and dad live in the , my brother and sister actually live pretty close to this town, so my family is all in that general area.
实际上他们都搬家了,我父母住在镇上,我的兄弟姐妹住得离镇子不远。所以我家人都住在镇子附近。
Todd: Oh, OK. Great. Thanks a lot Steven.
好的。谢谢你,史蒂文。
英语简单的对话:校车上的故事
Todd: So, Jessica, you've got a brother named Kirk!
杰西卡,你有个哥哥叫柯克!
Jessica: Yes, that's right. He is two and a half years older than I am, and we get along very well now.
是的,没错。他比我大两岁半。现在我们相处得非常好。
Todd: You get along very well now! How did you get along in the past?
你们现在相处得好!你们过去相处得怎么样?
Jessica: Not very well at all actually. He was always very mean and heartless, should we say.
其实一点儿都不好。可以说,他一向小气又无情。
Todd: What was the first thing you remember him doing to you?
你印象里他对你做的第一件事是什么?
Jessica: Perhaps the first thing was the time I fell asleep on the bus when I was on kindergarten. He actually left me there sleeping, and I didn't wake up until my lunch box fell on the ground, when the bus driver was parking in the bus garage. So anyway, yeah, I learned at that point not to really depend on him so much.
我记得的第一件事也许是我上幼儿园的时候,有一次我在车上睡着了。他就把我留在车上,直到我的饭盒掉了我才醒,那时大巴司机正在把车停进车库。总之,我了解到,那时我真的很依赖他。
Todd: What did your mum say when you got home?
你回家的时候你妈妈说什么?
Jessica: My mom asked my brother,"Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?", referring to me, and he responded, "Hey! How did you know I forgot my homework!"
我妈妈问我哥哥“嘿!你是不是忘了什么?”并提到了我,我哥哥说“嘿,你怎么知道我忘了做作业!”
英语简单的对话:音乐
Todd: OK. Matt, we're back. We're gonna talk about music. What is your favorite kind of music?
马特,我们一起讨论讨论音乐。你最喜欢的音乐类型是什么?
Matt: My favorite kind of music is alternative music. But generally I like all types of music, apart from country music.
我最喜欢的音乐类型是非主流音乐。不过总的来说,我喜欢各种类型的音乐,除了乡村音乐。
Todd: I'm the same way. I hate country, except for Johny Cash.
我也是。我讨厌乡村音乐,除了Johny Cash的。
Matt: Yeah, yeah. The older country is good. But the newer, I don't like the newer stuff.
是的。老的乡村音乐很棒。但我不喜欢现在的乡村音乐。
Todd: Yeah, how expensive are CD's in your country?
好的,在你的国家CD卖多少钱?
Matt: Well, a brand new CD is probably between about 15 and 20 dollars, yeah, but you can find used CD's from anything to a dollar to, you know, 20 dollars, I guess, depending, depending on the CD. So you can find cheap CD's.
全新的品牌CD可能卖15到20美元,但你可以找到各种二手CD,价格从1到20美元不等,具体价格要看是什么CD。也就是说你可以找到便宜CD。
Todd: Wow, that's pretty cheap. Do you play a musical instrument?
那真是便宜。你会演奏乐器吗?
Matt: No, I don't, although when I was a kid I played the piano and a little bit of the quitar, but I've long since forgotten all of that.
不,虽然我小时候弹钢琴,有时也弹吉他,但那太久远了,我都忘光了。
Todd: Usually, you pick up the guitar and you don't stop playing it.
通常一个人拿起吉他就会一直弹下去。
Matt: There was no talent.
我没什么天分。
Todd: Do you go to concerts?
你听音乐会吗?
Matt: I go, I really enjoy going to concerts, but I like to go to small venues. Small shows. I don't like those big stadium shows where you need binoculars just to see the stage.
我很喜欢音乐会,但我喜欢小型演奏,小型表演。我不喜欢要用望远镜才能看到舞台的大型表演。
Todd: Yeah, I agree. And the last question, most importantly, do you sing in the shower?
我同意。最后一个问题,也是最重要的问题,你洗澡的时候唱歌吗?
Matt: Of course I do, yeah! Every chance I get.
当然!每次洗澡的时候我都唱。
Todd: Wow, what kind of songs do you sing?
哇,你都唱什么类型的歌?
Matt: Oh, wow! I guess anything that's in my head, the last thing I heard I guess.
哇!我想是我听到过的各种歌,也许是我洗澡前听到的最后一首。
Todd: Can you sing something right now?
你现在能唱两句吗?
Matt: I don't think so. This isn't a shower.
我不这么认为。现在并不是在洗澡。
Todd: Yeah, yeah. warning to the listeners, this is not a shower.
是的,要提醒听众的是,他没在洗澡。
以上是本站小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。